Frequently asked questions!
- 1.Launch Minecraft on Mobile or Windows 10
- 2.Click Play » Click Servers » Scroll Down till you find Add Server
- 3.Change the server name to "CovfefeCraft"
- 4.Change the server IP to "mc.covfefe.club"
- 5.Don't touch the port it should be "19132"
To link your discord to your Minecraft account, you must join the server, and you will be given a 4 digit code in chat. Direct message @Craft-Link with this code and it will link your account.
You either travel on foot a thousand blocks away or travel via the nether. You can also use the Live World Map above.
Yes, only if you are able to provide proof that the items were lost due to a server glitch or bug.
Items will not be refunded due to personal error.
There are several common reasons why you may not have received your voting rewards,
- You voted while offline, votes rewards are only given to online players.
- You voted in the server lobby.
- You entered your name incorrectly on the voting websites.
- You didn't capitalize your name in the same way it's displayed in-game.
- You used your nickname rather than your Mojang account name.
- Your vote has not been processed yet.
Last modified 8mo ago